Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Sandy hits NYC-Who Ya Gonna Call?

I hope everyone in Sandy's path is safe now. Things got pretty crazy in NYC. And looking at all these images, I can't help but think I've seen this all before. Then I realized- this Halloween Frankenstorm seems to fittingly be eerily reminiscent of the movie Ghostbusters. See below.














This is the Ghostbuster's building exploding after that dick from the EPA who is aptly-named Pecker blows up their ghost containment unit.
This is a ConEd explosion in lower Manhattan yesterday during the storm.


This is the sky as the demons unleash on Manhattan in Ghostbusters.
This is equally foreboding sky last night in Manhattan during the storm.


Here is marshmallow goo gushing through the streets and covering cars in Ghostbusters.
Here is water gushing through the streets and covering cars in the financial district yesterday.

Pretty uncanny. Seriously. I half expect to open up my fridge and find Zuul.

So remember, if there's something strange in your neighborhood, who ya gonna call?
THESE GUYS!



No comments:

Post a Comment