1. Nails. These look totally easy to do. No problem whatsoever.
5. Chocolate bowls. I question the sanity of anyone who even attempts these.
6. Ok, this one I actually would make.
7. Tin Can Light. The perfect Sunday afternoon hangover activity involving hammering and patience.
8. Make your own paper. Nothing says unemployment/too much time on your hands like putting your resume on homemade paper. Wow. You made your own lavender infused paper and it only cost you $50 a sheet and a couple of hours of slave labor? Now I feel like such a failure because I went to Staples and bought a 50 pack for seven dollars. Said no one ever.
9. Matchstick Art. Making this would be my own personal version of hell.faux table shelf with your DIY mason jar lamp complete with duct tape shade.
See what I mean? The internet is a mean girl, not only luring us into wasting time with its pretty pictures, it also is luring us into wasting time trying to (poorly) recreate them which will inevitably lead to us feeling like bigger failures at life. Why?
I need a drink. And then I'm going to cope with this all by covering something in glitter and putting a mustache or a bird on it. Ooh maybe a bird with a mustache..........