Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Science is Sexy, So Use a Condom?

Is it me, or has science somehow become really sexy right now?
Think about it, you have probably been out at a bar recently where the conversation has turned from sports to some sort of science-whether it be discussion of new technology, space, environmental issues....And with shows like Cosmos, Big Bang Theory, and Game of Thrones filling our DVRs, it's a great time to be a nerd.
The invasion of science into pop culture is wonderful. And I think a lot of it we have cool science guys like Bill Nye and Neil deGrasse Tyson to thank for it.





And then, there's this guy who is jumping on that science bandwagon too.

This boisterous Italian man dressed in his lazy day sweats made a youtube video that of course has gone viral where he enlightens us to a totally useless yet utterly fascinating experiment in which he uses Coke, Nutella, Mentos, and a condom to create a magic bursting orb. Why? Because why not.
 
Maybe I'm missing something in translation, but I am confused as to what this hypothesis is here and what the conclusion is, but I have come to my own conclusion that if that is what happens to a condom, I will never eat Mentos, Nutella, and Coke together as I would not like to have that happen to my insides.

No comments:

Post a Comment