Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Palin Explains It All

The always profound Sarah Palin weighed in on the tragic Colorado massacre and whether the nation needs to have gun control laws. I was just waiting and hoping for this rifle loving lady to fire in on the discussion. In an interview with a reporter from entertainment website The Wrap, the former Alaska Governor and vice presidential candidate offered amazing words that are at once consoling and wise, while at the same time being quite radical and offering us a lot to think about. I almost got choked up hearing what she said.
Brace yourself.
"Bad guys, the criminals, don’t follow laws."-Palin
Perfect. I was wondering how to define what exactly it was that bad guys did that made them criminals....but I just couldn't put my finger on it. Thanks Palin for pulling the trigger on that bullet of knowledge to my brain. 


No comments:

Post a Comment